Please read our Consumer Terms & Conditions below:
WE / US / OUR – Indicates a reference to Autograph Chauffeurs . And our associated trading names.
YOU / YOUR – Indicates a reference to You, Your Travelling Party and any persons associated with the booking.
AGENT / SUPPLIER – Indicates a reference to our supplying Agent/Provider of Transportation.
Other definitions will be defined as and when they are used.
1. By YOU placing a booking with US, YOU are confirming YOU have read, understand and agree to abide by the following published TERMS and CONDITIONS (Sections 2 – 20). Please ensure YOU understand them fully prior to placing a booking with US.
2. By asking US to confirm YOUR booking, YOU are accepting that the Terms of this Agreement, which incorporate the information, restrictions and obligations detailed herein. YOU thereby agree to abide by the entire agreement between US and YOU with regard to YOUR booking and travel arrangements. YOU also consent to our processing personal information about YOU and other members of YOUR party should this be provided to us.
3. YOUR contract with US is subject to the laws and jurisdiction of England and Wales. YOU may however choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you wish to do so, due to your main residence presiding to one of these countries.
4. As a booking requires a final payment to be made by YOU when taking supply of the booked vehicle(s) on the day of hire, all bookings must be made by and under the name of the card holder (YOU) who will be named as ‘party leader’. WE must speak to the card holder to confirm IDENTITY prior to any payment taken by US. We may also request YOUR date of birth prior to YOUR booking being accepted.
5. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate a booking should WE believe a booking has been placed using deceptive or fraudulent means and additionally to instruct relevant authorities to Deceptive methods used to obtain products or services with US or our AGENT(s) by YOU or a member of YOUR party.
6. YOUR booking cannot be confirmed until this deposit has been paid by YOU to US in full. As WE then remove the vehicle from being used on any other venue of the same day, We are unable to refund this deposit except in exceptional circumstances.
7. We will not be held responsible for financial or personal loss to YOU or YOUR group in the event of mechanical failures and other events beyond OUR control. Every effort will be made by Autograph to ensure that our vehicle(s) or sub-contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out with our control.
Our chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the customer.
The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
Events beyond OUR control include (but are not limited too) weather conditions, accidents, roadworks or roadblocks, war, threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural and nuclear disasters, fire, epidemics, technical problems with transport including changes due to rescheduling or cancellation of hire by US or one of OUR agents, or alteration of the vehicle or vehicle type for reasons beyond our control or that of our AGENTS and SUPPLIERS; closed or congested roads, villages, towns and cities, other actual or potential severe weather conditions (whether materialised or not) and any other similar events. Whether this affects timings of pick-ups and/ or cancellation of the hire by OUR AGENT or SUPPLIER at immediate or limited notice to YOU, whether YOUR hire period has indeed begun or not.
8. Should YOUR vehicle be unavailable, WE reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary. Should your vehicle be unavailable, we will endeavour to match or exceed your booked vehicle with an equivalent or better model. We are unable, therefore to guarantee any specifications to vehicles (This includes but not limited to) the colour and style of the vehicle (including model type) interior features, possible decorative themes, amounts of inclusive beverages and colour scheme (including body colour) of your vehicle. We will do so if we feel the requested vehicle is unfit to carry YOU and YOUR passengers and will do our best to replace the vehicle with an identical, equivalent or upgrade to a better model, however we cannot guarantee and is subject to availability. By placing a booking with us YOU are confirming YOU are accepting this policy, and WE will not be held responsible for claims regarding this policy by YOU against US.
9. Cancellations: Cancellations fall within KEY and NON-KEY DATES.
Cancellations will only be accepted via Telephone Conversation with YOU (the named Party Leader) or via Written Letter or e-mail. These charges are based on how many days before YOUR booked travel date WE receive YOUR cancellation notice. The charges are a percentage of the total cost of YOUR booking – YOUR deposit is retained on any cancellation, however the % payable will be based upon the total amount originally quoted including the deposit. KEY DATE (KD) Cancellations (clearly indicated on your booking confirmation as KD following your Travel Date Outbound) include Sports Event Days, Christmas and New Year Period, Public Bank Holiday Weekends, Concerts, School/University Prom Events and other similar occasions, including Days of National Interest.
For Key Dates (KD), the following cancellation policy applies: Cancellations made within the following time period of your allocated booking:
Amount payable by YOU (this is in addition to any deposits paid to US):
*More than 99 days Loss of deposit only
*98 – 75 days 50% of Total Booking Cost
*74 – 61 days 75% of Total Booking Cost
*60 – 0 days 100% of Total Booking Cost
NON KEY DATES, unless indicated by a ‘KD’ on your booking form, the following cancellation policy applies: Cancellations made within the following time period of your allocated booking: Amount payable by YOU (this is in addition to any deposits paid to US:
*More than 99 days Loss of deposit only
*98 – 75 days 25% of Total Booking Cost
*74 – 51 days 50% of Total Booking Cost
*50 – 31 days 75% of Total Booking Cost
*30 – 0 days 100% of Total Booking Cost
10. Amendments to YOUR booking are permitted no later than 7 days prior to hire. An amendment is classed as a change to YOUR original booking, requiring a new booking confirmation to be issued by US. Please note that in some instances, a Major change (such as dates, times and changes by YOU to the vehicle hired) will be classed as a CANCELLATION and our CANCELLATION policy (section 9) will apply accordingly. An Amendment Fee is charged for EACH amendment made to YOUR booking. An amendment fee will be charged in addition to any amendment costs resulting in an increase or decrease of the cost of hire. All amendment charges quoted are inclusive of VAT at 20%. Please note that any amendments MUST be made prior to your booking. Amendments will be subject to availability. Should we be unable to proceed with any amendment and you wish to cancel your booking, our standard cancellation policy will apply, in line with your original booking.
11. WE reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary. Should your vehicle be unavailable, we will endeavour to match or exceed your booked vehicle with an equivalent or better model. We are unable, therefore to guarantee any specifications to vehicles, including interior features, possible decorative themes, amounts of inclusive beverages and colour scheme (including body colour) of your vehicle.
12. Autograph’s vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customers properties are carried entirely at their own risk and Autograph shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
13. Autograph and its chauffeurs have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat to the chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s)
Autograph maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles. Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required in order reinstating a vehicle to working order.
14. Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time and car park charges as discussed during your quotation.
15. If there are any changes including extra mileage or car parking fees to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged on the spot any extras in accordance with the pricing structure on our website.
16. An hourly rate per hour per vehicle is charged if the hire time is exceeded more than the agreed booked in time WE allow a 15 minute grace period. This payment has to be made before the vehicle can continue its journey.
17. If the customer does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
18. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the client’s statutory rights.